8.19.2010

St. Onge Family

Appointments are starting to book up, and I couldn't be any happier! After the Cadorette Portraits were over and done with  I was contacted by somebody that knew me quite well when I was a little girl.  Cindy St. Onge (who actually used to be my babysitter) emailed me and now has two beautiful daughters of her own, Leah and Ruby.  We were able to take their pictures at Biddeford Pool  on a warm August night, that was almost ruined by the rain! After the rain had passed we went right onto the beach to have their little photoshoot. The girls were a little timid at first but after about 10 minutes they turned into giggly goofball sisters who really enjoyed their time together.  Here are a few of the images from their session below, enjoy!










http://www.amandataurophotography.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment