8.19.2010

Senior Pictures

Once our vacation was over we were really bummed that we had to go back to work but I was quite excited to get back to taking pictures!  One of my friends heard that I had started up Tauro Photography with my husband and knew of a young girl that wanted to have her senior pictures taken and passed my number along to her right away.  I was quite excited to take senior pictures for my first time and was anxious to see how it would all work out as well as to see how the images were going to come out!  Our first plan was to take her  pictures at Gooch's Beach in Kennebunkport and at KBIA as well but we actually ended up changing things around on the way to the beach.  We ended up taking pictures at the beautiful St. Ann's Church on the water right down by the jetty and headed over there directly after. These two locations were just so beautiful!

Here are a few of Ellen's senior pictures:








http://www.amandataurophotography.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment